Monday, November 8, 2010

Fall 2010 Fantasy Shopping on the Internet

Photobucket
1. I'm still craving a fisherman sweater. This cardigan would be equally dashing thrown over a floral dress or paired with jeans.
2. A simple white blouse with a bow. Love it!
3. I'm really in the mood for a jumper. This one fits the bill nicely.
4. I saw these jeans online and immediately was smitten.
5. Way too expensive for me, but oh! a girl can dream, can't she?
6. Classic and sophisticated with a touch of retro appeal (in wool!).
7. I'm obsessed with velvet this season, and particularly like this mauve-colored blazer.
8. Ditto on lace.  I think fall's best offerings are in velvet and lace this year.
9. How pretty is this cape?!? I love the plaid.
10. The quintessential party shoes. Wouldn't they look divine with some of these dresses?
11. I want to add a tweed jacket to my closet. Elbow pads are required.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

I love fantasy shopping online. It's the only kind of shopping my broke self can do right now anyway. The bow blouse, and the elbow patch blazer are my personal favorites here.