Thursday, March 5, 2009

I have news...




I'm going to South America! I just found out that I have booked a photo shoot in Medellin, Colombia and I fly out on Monday. It's for a catalogue based down there-- I was told, "it's the Macy's of Colombia." So, I have to practice being happy, and laughing, as that's the sort of look they're going for. I'm a little nervous because I haven't really shot catalogues before, and doing happy shots aren't my thing, and then there's the weight gain-- let's hope I can fit in the clothes!

That said, I am so excited to get to travel to a new country. As you can see by my map below, I've never been to South America-- I've never even been below the equator! I've heard Colombia is a dangerous country, and as I'm there working, I probably won't see too much (I'm only there three days), but I'm still excited to be traveling the globe.

I have more travel plans up my sleeve... I'll keep you posted!


Places I've Visited

visited 19 countries (8.44%)

Edit: I thought I'd be traveling below the equator, but it looks like I'll either be right on the equator or north of it. Aww shucks-- another time perhaps!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jesus said, "Go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." MATTHEW 28:19-20

Anonymous said...

I saw on twitter that you were going but didn't check your blog til today. Hope you had a good (and safe) trip and had some fun! Let me know how it went.
PS- I re-opened up my blog so it is easier to get to again. Yay!

Carla said...

Wow! So cool that you get to travel for your work. I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun :)!

Carla said...

By the way, sorry about forgetting to post my award! I shall as soon as possible.

All My Love,
Carla

P.S. I added your blog to my blog list :)