Monday, November 17, 2008

My New Hobby

I seem to have a lot of free time on my hands these days, and as such, have some new hobbies. One of things that I find myself enjoying is reading other people's blogs. It reminds me of reading the "Life and Leisure" or "Metro" section of the newspaper-- there's a lot of human interest out there.

Usually I make the rounds through all of my blogs, growing excited when the bloggers have posted something new, disappointed when they haven't. It's a rather tedious affair as it's rare for many, or even most to have updated their blogs since the last time I checked.

Enter Google Reader, the free service from Google that keeps all of my blogs organized and lets me know anytime someone has posted a new entry. It's brilliant and causes me to question, "Oh Google Reader, where have you been all of my life?"

This is definitely worth checking out-- I highly recommend this service. And if you know of a blog that I should be reading, let me know, as I'll definitely add it to my reader. I'm always looking for new stuff to read. And while you're add it, add me to yours ;)

My own Google Reader and list of blogs I'm currently reading

No comments: